In this article, we’ll talk about how to update firmware on HTC Butterfly and where to download it. Updating is important to clearly understand the algorithm of actions and stick to it so that everything works out. The enthusiasts of AndroidRootOnline will support you in your endeavors.
To get root access to this machine, enter “root rights to HTC Butterfly androidrootonline.pro »and you will find the necessary article.
When is it time to update the firmware on HTC Butterfly?
In the following cases:
- The smartphone does not turn on;
- The device constantly reboots, buggy and lags;
- To restore the phone after an unsuccessful firmware;
- You just want to install the latest firmware.
Instructions for installing the firmware step by step
- Download the archive on your computer and unzip it, it contains all the information and the firmware;
- Open the instructions and follow the instructions.
If you can not do something, write in the comment with all information about your Android device and a valid email address on which we can answer you.
Download firmware for HTC Butterfly
The following options are offered for your choice:
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: uptruefile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- Android 8.x URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- Android 7.x Nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- Android 6 Marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 5 Lollipop URL: uptruefile.info/android5
Video for HTC Butterfly