The article will tell you about how to update the firmware on HTC U Play and where to download the files. The main thing is to follow the update instructions step by step and then the result will not be long in coming. On AndroidRootOnline you can find support.
How to get root rights? Enter in google.com the query “root rights to HTC U Play androidrootonline.pro »and you will find the necessary article.
When is it time to update the firmware on HTC U Play?
In the following cases:
- The smartphone does not turn on;
- The device constantly reboots, buggy and lags;
- To restore the phone after an unsuccessful firmware;
- You just want to install the latest firmware.
Instructions for installing the firmware step by step
- Download the archive on your computer and unzip it, it contains all the information and the firmware;
- Open the txt instruction from the archive and follow the instructions.
If you can not do something, write in the comment with all information about your Android device and a valid email address on which we can answer you.
Download firmware for HTC U Play
The following options are offered for your choice:
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Android 8.x URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Android 7.x Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Android 6 Marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 5 Lollipop URL: yourtopfile.info/android5
Video for HTC U Play