In this article, we’ll talk about how to update firmware on Huawei P9 Lite and where to download it. When updating it is important to know what and how to do, adhere to clear instructions and then everything will go as it should. The enthusiasts of AndroidRootOnline will support you in your endeavors.
If you want to get root on your device, enter “root rights to Huawei P9 Lite androidrootonline.pro »and you will find the necessary article.
When do I need to update the firmware on Huawei P9 Lite?
In the following cases:
- The device does not turn on;
- The device constantly reboots, buggy and lags;
- To restore the phone after an unsuccessful firmware;
- You just want to install the latest firmware.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Installing the Firmware
- Download the archive on your computer and unzip it, it contains all the information and the firmware;
- Open the instructions and follow the instructions.
If you can not do something, write in the comment with all information about your Android device and a valid email address on which we can answer you.
Download firmware for Huawei P9 Lite
The following options are offered for your choice:
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: upfileget.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: upfileget.info/android9pie
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 7.0 Nugat
- Android 6.0 Marshmelov
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
Video for Huawei P9 Lite