In this article, we’ll talk about how to update the firmware on Motorola Moto Z Play and where to download it. The main thing is to follow the update instructions step by step and then the result will not be long in coming. The enthusiasts of AndroidRootOnline will support you in your endeavors.
How to get root rights? Enter in google.com the query “root Motorola Moto Z Play androidrootonline.pro »and you will find the necessary article.
When do I need to update my Motorola Moto Z Play firmware?
In the following cases:
- The smartphone does not turn on;
- The device constantly reboots, buggy and lags;
- To restore the phone after an unsuccessful firmware;
- You just want to install the latest firmware.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Installing the Firmware
- Download the archive on your computer and unzip it, it contains all the information and the firmware;
- Open the instructions and follow the instructions.
If you can not do something, write in the comment with all information about your Android device and a valid email address on which we can answer you.
Download firmware for Motorola Moto Z Play
The following options are offered for your choice:
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Android 8.x URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Android 7.x Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Android 6 Marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 5 Lollipop URL: yourtopfile.info/android5
Video for Motorola Moto Z Play