In this post we will show how to update firmware on Sony Xperia XZ SO-01J and where to download the files. When updating it is important to know what and how to do, adhere to clear instructions and then everything will go as it should. AndroidRootOnline will help you in this difficult matter.
To get root for this smartphone, enter “root rights to Sony Xperia XZ SO-01J androidrootonline.pro »and you will find the necessary article.
When to update the firmware on Sony Xperia XZ SO-01J?
In the following cases:
- The device does not turn on;
- The device constantly reboots, buggy and lags;
- To restore the phone after an unsuccessful firmware;
- You just want to install the latest firmware.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Installing the Firmware
- Download the archive on your computer and unzip it, it contains all the information and the firmware;
- Open the txt instruction from the archive and follow the instructions.
If you can not do something, write in the comment with all information about your Android device and a valid email address on which we can answer you.
Download firmware for Sony Xperia XZ SO-01J
We bring to your attention the following options:
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Android 8.x URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Android 7.x Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Android 6 Marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 5 Lollipop URL: yourtopfile.info/android5
Video for Sony Xperia XZ SO-01J