In this article, we’ll talk about how to update firmware on Sony Xperia ZL and where to download it. When updating it is important to know what and how to do, adhere to clear instructions and then everything will go as it should. On AndroidRootOnline you can find support.
To get root access to this machine, enter “root rights to Sony Xperia ZL androidrootonline.pro »and you will find the necessary article.
When do I need to update the firmware on Sony Xperia ZL?
In the following cases:
- The smartphone does not turn on;
- The device constantly reboots, buggy and lags;
- To restore the phone after an unsuccessful firmware;
- You just want to install the latest firmware.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Installing the Firmware
- Download the archive on your computer and unzip it, it contains all the information and the firmware;
- Open the instructions and follow the instructions.
If you can not do something, write in the comment with all information about your Android device and a valid email address on which we can answer you.
Download firmware for Sony Xperia ZL
The following options are offered for your choice:
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: uptruefile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- Android 8.x URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- Android 7.x Nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- Android 6 Marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 5 Lollipop URL: uptruefile.info/android5
Video for Sony Xperia ZL