Good morning, dear member in this article i says you about how to root Alcatel Pop 4S. Instructions from the AndroidRootOnline site will help you get root.
Root on Android what is it?
This is superuser you get full control operating system. You can control clock speed, remove system applications, move all applications to flash card, and more many features.
What possibilities give root rights
- Block advertising in apps;
- Full access to system (editing configurations, remove system app, move app or etc…);
- Overclocking the processor;
- Hide on-screen buttons;
- Creating custom firmware;
- Install applications on flash cards;
- More etc.
Warning! The site administration does not bear responsibility for your actions and decisions.
How to root Alcatel Pop 4S
Variant 1 – use Rootkhp Pro
- Enable USB debugging on your mobile device;
- You have to download Rootkhp Pro for you computer on official site Rootkhp
- Connect you phone to a computer (work on Windows OS);
- Run program without installations;
- Click to Root button for start;
- Wait notifications about verify your device. Click to OK button;
- Wait final message.
Congratulations, dear friend your device rooted.
Variant 2 – KingoRoot
We show photos for an example.
- Download KingoRoot with official site kingoapp dot com or our links;
- Install and Launch Kingo;
- Enable USB debug on Android;
- Connect phone to computer use microUSB cable;
- Click to ROOT button and wait, process started;
Method 3 – Zykuroot 2.2
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 on official site zykuroot.info or use our link;
- Launch program and click to Root;
- For check updates, you can click to Update button;
- Please wait notification «Root started…» and click OK;
- Please wait next notification.
How to check root Alcatel Pop 4S
How can you check? You may use.
Another method: download and launch app Android Terminal Emulator. And write in console command "su", and press input.
How to get the latest version of Android 10 Q
Universal program for flash Android – ZYKUFlasher. If you need install Android latest version you can download firmware use this links:
- Download the firmware Android 13 NEW HIT
- Download the firmware Android 12
- Download the firmware Android 11
- Download the firmware Android 10
- Download the firmware Android 9
- Download the firmware Android 8
- Download the firmware Android 7.0 Nougat
- Download the firmware Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Download the firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop
Remind you, when installing a new version, proceed with extreme caution. Do not forget to create a backup of data!
Material was prepared by the expert of mobile technologies Juan Patterson