Good morning, my friend in this article i says you about how to root LG G3. Instructions from the AndroidRootOnline site will help you get root.
Root on Android what is it?
This is superuser you have been full access on file system and operating system. You can control clock speed, remove system applications, move all applications to flash card, and more many features.
What possibilities give root rights
- Block advertising in apps;
- Full access to system (editing configurations, remove system app, move app or etc…);
- Overclocking the processor;
- Hide on-screen buttons;
- Creating custom firmware;
- Install applications on flash cards;
- More etc.
Warning! The site administration does not bear responsibility for your actions and decisions.
How to root LG G3
Variant 1 – use Rootkhp Pro
- Enable USB debugging on Android;
- You need download Rootkhp Pro program on PC on official site Rootkhp
- Connect you phone to a computer (work on Windows OS);
- Launch program;
- Click to Root button for start;
- Wait notifications about verify your device. Click to OK button;
- Wait finally notifications.
Congratulations, dear friend your device rooted.
Variant 2 – KingoRoot
We show photos for an example.
- Download KingoRoot with official site kingoapp dot com or our links;
- Install and Launch Kingo;
- Enable USB debug on Android;
- Connect device to PC use microUSB;
- Click to ROOT button and wait, process started;
Variant 3 – Zykuroot 2.2
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 on official site zykuroot.info or use our link;
- Launch and click to Root;
- For check updates, you can click to Update button;
- Please wait notification «Root started…» and click OK;
- Wait next message.
How to check root LG G3
How can you check? You need download «Check root» application in Android Play Market, XDA Developers or other sites.
Another method: download and launch app Android Terminal Emulator. And write in console command "su", and press input.
How to get the latest version of Android 10 Q
Universal program for flash Android – ZYKUFlasher. If you need install Android latest version you can download firmware use this links:
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Android 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Android 7 Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 5.0 Lollipop URL: yourtopfile.info/android5
Remind you, when installing a new version, proceed with extreme caution. Do not forget to create a backup of data!
Material was prepared by the expert of mobile technologies Moses Baldwin