Good morning, my dear friend in this post i says you about how to root Samsung Galaxy Y TV. Instructions from the AndroidRootOnline site will help you get root.
What is Root
This is superuser you get full control operating system. You can control clock speed, remove system applications, move all applications to flash card, and more many features.
What possibilities give root rights
- Block advertising in apps;
- Full access to system (editing configurations, remove system app, move app or etc…);
- Overclocking the processor;
- Hide on-screen buttons;
- Creating custom firmware;
- Install applications on flash cards;
- More etc.
Warning! The site administration does not bear responsibility for your actions and decisions.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Y TV
Variant 1 – use Rootkhp Pro
- Enable USB debugging on your mobile device;
- Download Rootkhp Pro 2.1 or later version on official site Rootkhp
- Connect you phone to a PC;
- Launch program;
- One click to root button and process started;
- Wait notification message about verify android phone. Click to OK button;
- Wait finally notifications.
Congratulations, dear friend your device rooted.
Method 2 – KingoRoot
We show photos for an example.
- Download KingoRoot with official site kingoapp dot com or our links;
- Install program and launch;
- Enable USB debug on Android;
- Connect device to PC use microUSB;
- Click ROOT button and wait few minutes;
Variant 3 – Zykuroot 2.2
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 on official site zykuroot.info or use our link;
- Launch program and click to Root;
- If you check update, click to Update button;
- Wait message «Root started…» and click OK;
- Please wait next notification.
How to check root Samsung Galaxy Y TV
How can you check? You may download «Check root» application in Android Play Market, XDA Developers or other sites.
Another method: download and launch app Android Terminal Emulator. And write in console command "su", and press input.
How to get the latest version of Android 10 Q
Universal program for flash Android – ZYKUFlasher. If you need install Android latest version you can download firmware use this links:
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Android 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Android 7 Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 5.0 Lollipop URL: yourtopfile.info/android5
Remind you, when installing a new version, proceed with extreme caution. Do not forget to create a backup of data!
Material was prepared by the expert of mobile technologies Shaun Fitzgerald