Good morning, colleague in this post i says you about how to root Smartisan M1L. Instructions from the AndroidRootOnline site will help you get root.
About Android root
This is superuser on Android smartphones and tablets you get full control operating system. You can control clock speed, remove system applications, move all applications to flash card, and more many features.
What possibilities give root rights
- Block advertising in apps;
- Full access to system (editing configurations, remove system app, move app or etc…);
- Overclocking the processor;
- Hide on-screen buttons;
- Creating custom firmware;
- Install applications on flash cards;
- More etc.
Warning! The site administration does not bear responsibility for your actions and decisions.
How to root Smartisan M1L
Method 1 – use Rootkhp Pro
- Enable USB debugging on your mobile device;
- You need download Rootkhp Pro program on PC on official site rootkhp.pro or to our page;
- Connect you Android device to PC;
- Run program without installations;
- Click to Root button for start;
- Please wait, you will get message about verify you device. Click to OK button;
- Wait final message.
Congratulations, dear friend your device rooted.
Variant 2 – KingoRoot
We show photos for an example.
- Download KingoRoot with official site kingoapp dot com or our links;
- Install and Launch Kingo;
- Enable USB debug on Android;
- Connect phone to computer use microUSB cable;
- Click ROOT button and wait few minutes;
Method 3 – Zykuroot 2.2
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 on official site zykuroot.info or use our link;
- Launch and click to Root;
- If you check update, click to Update button;
- Please wait notification «Root started…» and click OK;
- Wait next message.
How to check root Smartisan M1L
How can you check? You need download «Check root» application in Android Play Market, XDA Developers or other sites.
Another method: download and launch app Android Terminal Emulator. And write in console command "su", and press input.
How to get the latest version of Android 8.1 Oreo
If you need install Android latest version you can download firmware use this links:
Remind you, when installing a new version, proceed with extreme caution. Do not forget to create a backup of data!
Material was prepared by the expert of mobile technologies Levi Lindsey