Goog evening, my friend in this post i says you about how to root Smartisan U2 Pro 64GB. Instructions from the AndroidRootOnline site will help you get root.
What is Root
This is superuser you have been full access on file system and operating system. You can control clock speed, remove system applications, move all applications to flash card, and more many features.
What possibilities give root rights
- Block advertising in apps;
- Full access to system (editing configurations, remove system app, move app or etc…);
- Overclocking the processor;
- Hide on-screen buttons;
- Creating custom firmware;
- Install applications on flash cards;
- More etc.
Warning! The site administration does not bear responsibility for your actions and decisions.
How to root Smartisan U2 Pro 64GB
Variant 1 – use Rootkhp Pro
- Enable USB debugging on your mobile device;
- You need download Rootkhp Pro program on PC on official site Rootkhp
- Connect you phone to a computer (work on Windows OS);
- Run program without installations;
- One click to root button and process started;
- Wait notifications about verify your device. Click to OK button;
- Wait finally notifications.
Congratulations, dear friend your device rooted.
Method 2 – KingoRoot
We show photos for an example.
- Download KingoRoot with official site kingoapp dot com or our links;
- Install program and launch;
- Enable USB debug on Android;
- Connect device to PC use microUSB;
- Click to ROOT button and wait, process started;
Variant 3 – Zykuroot 2.2
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 on official site zykuroot.info or use our link;
- Launch and click to Root;
- If you check update, click to Update button;
- Please wait notification «Root started…» and click OK;
- Wait next message.
How to check root Smartisan U2 Pro 64GB
How can you check? You may download «Check root» application in Android Play Market, XDA Developers or other sites.
Another method: download and launch app Android Terminal Emulator. And write in console command "su", and press input.
How to get the latest version of Android 8.1 Oreo
If you need install Android latest version you can download firmware use this links:
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android9pie
- Android 8 Oreo URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android8oreo
- Android 7 Nougat URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android7nougat
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android6
- Android 5.0 Lollipop URL: androidfirmware2019.info/android5
Remind you, when installing a new version, proceed with extreme caution. Do not forget to create a backup of data!
Material was prepared by the expert of mobile technologies Jeremiah Franklin