Hi, my friend in this article i says you about how to root Umidigi Crystal. Instructions from the AndroidRootOnline site will help you get root.
What is Root
This is superuser on Android smartphones and tablets you get full control operating system. You can control clock speed, remove system applications, move all applications to flash card, and more many features.
What possibilities give root rights
- Block advertising in apps;
- Full access to system (editing configurations, remove system app, move app or etc…);
- Overclocking the processor;
- Hide on-screen buttons;
- Creating custom firmware;
- Install applications on flash cards;
- More etc.
Warning! The site administration does not bear responsibility for your actions and decisions.
How to root Umidigi Crystal
Method 1 – use Rootkhp Pro
- Enable USB debugging on Android;
- You have to download Rootkhp Pro 2.1 or later version on official site Rootkhp
- Connect you phone to a PC;
- Run program without installations;
- Click to Root button for start;
- Wait notifications about verify your device. Click to OK button;
- Wait final message.
Congratulations, dear friend your device rooted.
Variant 2 – KingoRoot
We show photos for an example.
- Download KingoRoot with official site kingoapp dot com or our links;
- Install program and launch;
- Enable USB debug on Android;
- Connect phone to computer use microUSB cable;
- Click ROOT button and wait few minutes;
Variant 3 – Zykuroot 2.2
- Download Zykuroot 2.2 on official site zykuroot.info or use our link;
- Launch and click to Root;
- For check updates, you can click to Update button;
- Wait message «Root started…» and click OK;
- Wait finally message.
How to check root Umidigi Crystal
How can you check? You need download «Check root» application in Android Play Market, XDA Developers or other sites.
Another method: download and launch app Android Terminal Emulator. And write in console command "su", and press input.
How to get the latest version of Android 10 Q
Universal program for flash Android – ZYKUFlasher. If you need install Android latest version you can download firmware use this links:
- Android 11 – New version Android of 2020! URL: yourtopfile.info/android11
- Android 10 Q – New version Android of 2019! URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 9.x P URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- Android 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- Android 7 Nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 5.0 Lollipop URL: yourtopfile.info/android5
Remind you, when installing a new version, proceed with extreme caution. Do not forget to create a backup of data!
Material was prepared by the expert of mobile technologies Salvador Dawson